A Smokeless Flame

The wind was unnaturally still the night my Uncle Ali died. In the morning after I first obtained the ornate lamp that has made a mess of my life ever since. I have since buried it in an attempt to prevent any other person from experiencing the infinite terrors summoned by that hellish brass object. … Continue reading A Smokeless Flame

Advertisements

That Which Twenty-Eight Elements Wrote

A specific tribute to Oxygen (65%) Carbon (18%) Hydrogen (10%) Nitrogen (3%) Calcium (1.5%) Phosphorus (1.0%) from which these words spring from, and also to which you owe your recognition of what would otherwise be an unintelligible sequence of symbols. The aforementioned six elements compose 99% of the human body (the remaining 1% is 22 … Continue reading That Which Twenty-Eight Elements Wrote